Thursday, December 10, 2020

Introduction

Everything is about chemistry.

Except chemistry. 

Chemistry is about power.

 There are many ways to understand the universe (in whole or in part) that you can fall in love with. After I got to know applied chemistry, all the others stayed in the background. Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to know how this or that worked, I always wanted to "break to see what's inside". Bad luck for the RC cars and things like that I got. It's been over 15 years since I first experienced this feeling, but I don't think things have changed much. I keep "breaking to see what's inside". My intention with this blog is to make science a little better known as it really is, magnificent as a whole. I hope that the information available here will be useful to you in some way, and that you will use it as intelligently as possible. 

Some of the experiments published here have been studied and/or refined on a small scale by me over periods of 4 years or more. They are, therefore, the result of intense scientific research and enormous dedication, seasoned with an infinite desire to understand the universe around me. Science is fascinating, and has a practical side to everyday life that often goes unnoticed. It is not necessary for everyone to have a laboratory at home, but it is highly recommended and beneficial that Science and the implications that result from its discoveries are routinely discussed and evaluated by everyone. Whether in a school environment, or in a casual meeting of friends.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment